Welding motors together

That is really great work, Bill! It would really be interesting to know more about the fabrication behind this!

Thanks for the pictures.

DAC

Great looking job. It must have been really tricky to get the two middle ones synced and the two ends synced for the firing order. Also the cams. Did you look to see what the v-belt is for? A starter maybe?

Very cool but I don't have time to watch it all! First video wouldn't work for me so I didn't catch what B/S engines were used for this build. Also kinda irritating they are with holding some "secrets".

DAC

I guess the cams would be integral with each engine but #1 piston would have to be at TDC of compression stroke while #4 would have be at TDC of exhaust stroke while #3 and #2 would have be the same as #1 and #4.

I guess the cams would be integral with each engine but #1 piston would have to be at TDC of compression stroke while #4 would have be at TDC of exhaust stroke while #3 and #2 would have be the same as #1 and #4.
You're probably right. I would think too on the distributor and how its geared would be a major thought process too.
This guy sure had some late nite dreams when he built this .

Back