Wheel stud kit

Chaser

Does anyone know of a wheel stud kit for garden tractors? The lug bolts are a PIA. I'd like to swap to studs and was hoping to find a kit available.
Thanks

Put bolts in from the back of the hub . You can get chrome lug nuts to use for the wheels then. Forget what size they are I think they are 7/16
fine thread but don’t hold me to that. Hope that helps.

Yeah, that's waljat I will prob end up doing. Was curious if there was a stud kit with lug nuts available anywhere.

Put bolts in from the back of the hub . You can get chrome lug nuts to use for the wheels then. Forget what size they are I think they are 7/16
fine thread but don’t hold me to that. Hope that helps.
Most are the 7/16-fine, but I have run across some with coarse threads. Lug nuts are at any parts house.

Yup I used chrome lug nuts left over from the Streetrod .
Pop liked it so much he did the same thing to one of his. Had trouble finding chrome lug nuts though he said.

I went to 4 stores including fastenal at lunch time today. Can not find 7/16-20 bolts anywhere. What the heck.

I put 7/16-20 full thread bolts in from the back side. I use a lock washer and thread locker to hold them in place. I also chase the threads first.
I like to use the chrome deep acorn lug nuts from Auto Zone. They aren't cheap but they sure make it easier and dress it up a little. Rick

Yeah, I was able to find the bolts at a local True Value. Still need to pick up some lug nuts though.

Back