Where do tractor fanatics buy odd sized tires?

_floater_

Tractorologist
My rears are new but my fronts are cracked bigly. With all the different wheels between you all, you must know a good source for wubba.

My front's are drive wheels too, so there's that. Size is 20x7.00-12

Any suggestions?

I have a guy at Pomp's tire that I deal with daily from work that has gotten me some really odd ball stuff, that nobody else has ever heard of. Sometimes the oddball is close enough to a common size, he's good at those conversions, if not he somehow finds it. We have a bunch of batwing mowers between the 6 IDOT yards who I have to get tires for, and whether it's a Deere, a rhino, or a Wood's, or any of a couple of other brands of mowers, they are all different. They all run 20 play recapped aircraft tires, and no 2 brands of mowers take the same size as another one. Talk about some weird sizing.... All are 2 piece wheels that bolt together and take tubes.
Some are 10" wheels, 12" wheels, 14.5" wheels most are 12s but even then there are 3 or 4 different versions of the 12" tires and none can be paired with another, all are that much different from each other.
Call Larry at Pomp's tire in Lafayette IN.
1-800-nine44-4136. Tell him that Don from "CMS 24" told you to call.
That is the store number, I rarely use it, I have his cell number but not sure if he wants me to give that to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Call Larry at Pomp's tire in Lafayette IN.
1-800-nine44-4136. Tell him that Don from "CMS 24" told you to call.
That is the store number, I rarely use it, I have his cell number but not sure if he wants me to give that to everyone
Thank you sir. I'll do that.

Back