Wife's Blessing and backward Decal.

CRF6179

Goofologist
The throttle decal on my Speedex 1641 is backwards of its actual function. I neglected to inform the wife of this minor detail. She was helping me identify the odd noises the tractor was making and and took it for a test drive. When she returned she gave me a blessing that would make a priest blush. I ended up taking her out for Dinner.
If anyone has or knows where to find a decal with the correct orientation let me know. Otherwise I'll have get a much longer cable and reroute the hook-up.
The current decal is 3/4" wide and 2" high. Slow needs to be at the top. "BLESS YOU ALL", Rick

Attachments

• 20200903_135515.jpg
    20200903_135515.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 11
I was thinking that he was suggesting the turtle shell as protection for Rick, when I very 1st saw it before I scrolled down to see Bugs..... cool

The throttle decal on my Speedex 1641 is backwards of its actual function. I neglected to inform the wife of this minor detail. She was helping me identify the odd noises the tractor was making and and took it for a test drive. When she returned she gave me a blessing that would make a priest blush. I ended up taking her out for Dinner.
If anyone has or knows where to find a decal with the correct orientation let me know. Otherwise I'll have get a much longer cable and reroute the hook-up.
The current decal is 3/4" wide and 2" high. Slow needs to be at the top. "BLESS YOU ALL", Rick
Take an exacto knife and cut your sticker, slow and fast and then just reverse them. That's a simple sticker to have reproduced. I have worked with several decal shops all you take with a ruler next to it and they can scale it

Back