Wildcat Tractors

Danny McCloskey

Looking for serial numbers of Wildcat Tractors built in the 1950-1970's by the Hawkins Metal Products Co. at Lebanon, In. Also would like descriptions of the clutch setups, and levers. Whether 3 wheel tricycle, or 4 wheel tricycle. This is just going to be a list to try to determine what tractors are still out there, and the differences in them.

Thank you
Danny McCloskey

Looking for serial numbers of Wildcat Tractors built in the 1950-1970's by the Hawkins Metal Products Co. at Lebanon, In. Also would like descriptions of the clutch setups, and levers. Whether 3 wheel tricycle, or 4 wheel tricycle. This is just going to be a list to try to determine what tractors are still out there, and the differences in them.

Thank you
Danny McCloskey
Hi Danny,
Came across your post yesterday. I have a Hawkins, I’m the 2nd owner. Previous owner’s father bought it around 1957 in CT.

I’ve tried to find any information or literature to possibly duplicate the proper decals ( it had been repainted) , I contacted both the local chamber of commerce and the historical society in Lebanon, IN. They were unable to provide any info at all. Do you have any type of documentation?

The tractor is a single front wheel tricycle. Has the original B&S model 14 engine. Attached is a photo of the serial number plate.

Attachments

• FDF3F08B-2DC1-4EAF-B95A-EB4E6D733124.jpeg
    FDF3F08B-2DC1-4EAF-B95A-EB4E6D733124.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 10
Back