Winter GT/LT Storage

cjet69

Tractorologist
I've been keeping these GT/LT tractors in our hay barn during the winter. They have been spending the last 2 summer's outside to make room for the hay. We have fed out enough now that I can get them back inside. Since all these tractors are moth balled I decided to use my JD GT225 to tow them back into the barn. Put the first 2 in this afternoon and should finish up the other 6 over the next day or two. I also want to get my Blower and plow tractors staged where they are ready for snow duty if need be.

100_0377 (Medium).JPG100_0380 (Medium).JPG100_0381 (Medium).JPG100_0382 (Medium).JPG100_0383 (Medium).JPG

Mine stay inside year around when not in use. Just need to re-organize now and get some things tucked back for winter. Hardest thin on any piece of equipment is to leave it outside.

They use to stay in the barn all year, but had to give up some area for lumber storage from our sawmill. I have a few idea's to make some more storage, just need to execute.

Mine stay inside year around when not in use. Just need to re-organize now and get some things tucked back for winter. Hardest thin on any piece of equipment is to leave it outside.

Mine are inside always too, trouble is right now, I have 2 more coming and out of room......:eek:...Gonna have to buy a tarp or 2.....lol

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 18
Back