Yard / garden tractor seat covers??

MNGB

Tractorologist
Hi fellow members has anyone bought and used a yard tractor seat cover, the seat on my Husqvarna seat is cracking its and age thing has not set out in the weather so I'm wondering if a cover is worth the money have been watching a couple that are listed on e bay

I’d like to find water proof seat covers. Some times my tractor sit outside. Most of my tractor seats are cracked and allow water in. Never dry out. New seats don’t last very long before cracking.

Noel

I have 3 of those covers but mine sit inside, they're good covers for hiding the cracked seats, and a little warmer if you use your tractor for snow removal.

I have 3 of those covers but mine sit inside, they're good covers for hiding the cracked seats, and a little warmer if you use your tractor for snow removal.
Thanks for the reply so you think they are worth the money? My tractors are always inside when not in use and I do use the one with a snowblower, my seats are still comfortable its just the the plastic covering is cracking and falling off

I’d like to find water proof seat covers. Some times my tractor sit outside. Most of my tractor seats are cracked and allow water in. Never dry out. New seats don’t last very long before cracking.

Noel
Hi Noel, the listing says there water resistant I'm thinking I'll order one to see

Thanks for the reply so you think they are worth the money? My tractors are always inside when not in use and I do use the one with a snowblower, my seats are still comfortable its just the the plastic covering is cracking and falling off
Yeah they're well worth it, it hides the cracked cushions, if you're not interested in buying a new seat, plus the have pockets in the back. That price seems a little high, when you search, click on Price & Shipping lowest first.

Well thanks to the good reviews you guys gave me I ordered a seat cover off of Amazon and it came today I like it put it on the Husqvarna LT fit perfectly looks very good

I have on similar to the one being talked about (maybe the same one idk) Mind just stretches over the seat which is fine but does get squirmy on side hills a little. Kinda wiggle's around under your butt. They are very nice though..

I got on for a bit over $20. Grey and black, 3 pockets, drawstring, padded, etc. Listing said the last one but have seen that before. Gives the seat size it will fit, which matched my old Cub seat within 1' of the height. Seat is 1" taller. so no big deal.

Back