May Look at A Kubota 2320

jason silliker

Jason Emerald P.E.I. Canada
Local 2014 2320 with a LA 304 loader & Curtis soft cab, which I would be reselling & building a custom one. I defiantly don't need one this size but it's at 700 hours & pretty good shape for $18,000 CAD (13,266 US) Like I said more of a want than a need but I'm debating getting rid of my 1655's & attachments & my LA165 with cab & blower.
I will need a 54" deck (no need for a 60") $1500 &
a 60" blower $????,
I figure after selling all I want & the Curtis cab it'll more than cover my cab build & blower
Just spit balling here guys, opinions welcome.

Also may look at a 2010 Massey 2600 with 600 hours with a loader & deck but he's at 16000 ish so for 2 grand more I think the Kubota is the way to go???

I've owned my Kubota BX25D for almost 8 years and besides oil and filters I've never had to do anything else to it! Price may seem high to some, but even used they have really skyrocketed! Sounds like a good plan to me!

Nice tractor. Looks like they're selling used not far off from what they sold new.
Don't think you'd regret buying it.
Yeah I hear what your saying Bill, I checked comparable used for the heck of it. There's on almost identical on tractor house without the cab but with the same hours for 23.252 and its 5 years older, so he's not too far off. Hopefully if I do get it I'll unload the cab for close to 1000, stupid things are 2500 new lol.
(link)

I don't think I'll regret it either but how much will I use it. It'll be a cash purchase so no financing or junk but its a want instead of a need. Selling a lot of the other things will offset quite a bit lol. Funny thing is the wife asked me the other day when she seen me looking at the ad if was a good price, I said not bad. She said I don't know why you don't get one, your always looking lol.

I've owned my Kubota BX25D for almost 8 years and besides oil and filters I've never had to do anything else to it! Price may seem high to some, but even used they have really skyrocketed! Sounds like a good plan to me!
I think a BX would be more than enough for me too Daniel, but if I'm going to throw money on a toy I guess I might as well go bigger lol. I love building things ie. attachments & playing around so it will get used & if I really wanted I could grab a tiller etc & do side work on my days off but we'll see lol.

The Massey is nice, & in great shape for being 14 yrs old, and more HP and probably more than enough but not near as robust & stout as the Bota.....

Yeah I hear what your saying Bill, I checked comparable used for the heck of it. There's on almost identical on tractor house without the cab but with the same hours for 23.252 and its 5 years older, so he's not too far off. Hopefully if I do get it I'll unload the cab for close to 1000, stupid things are 2500 new lol.
(link)

I don't think I'll regret it either but how much will I use it. It'll be a cash purchase so no financing or junk but its a want instead of a need. Selling a lot of the other things will offset quite a bit lol. Funny thing is the wife asked me the other day when she seen me looking at the ad if was a good price, I said not bad. She said I don't know why you don't get one, your always looking lol.

I think a BX would be more than enough for me too Daniel, but if I'm going to throw money on a toy I guess I might as well go bigger lol. I love building things ie. attachments & playing around so it will get used & if I really wanted I could grab a tiller etc & do side work on my days off but we'll see lol.

The Massey is nice, & in great shape for being 14 yrs old, and more HP and probably more than enough but not near as robust & stout as the Bota.....
Jason not sure why you'd want to get rid of the Curtis cab.?
Looking for something more permanent ?
Building one won't be cheap either. Just built two doors for mine and got over $600 in them...minus all the other stuff I had added before hand..

Jason not sure why you'd want to get rid of the Curtis cab.?
Looking for something more permanent ?
Building one won't be cheap either. Just built two doors for mine and got over $600 in them...minus all the other stuff I had added before hand..
Yeah , something more solid like the other one I built, I done it for less than 1000 with lexan but I might do glass (I have a friend in the business)and I'd make this one more modern style.

Yeah , something more solid like the other one I built, I done it for less than 1000 with lexan but I might do glass (I have a friend in the business)and I'd make this one more modern style.

Got ya Jason..
Looking through your pictures of the J.D cab you built and you did a great job, I'm impressed.. so I can see where you'd want to do something on the Bota (if you get it ).

Drive it like you’re going to use it. Back around the lot like you’re blowing snow. If possible drive it over rough ground. I don’t know how tall or heavy you are but make sure you will be comfortable with winter clothes. In other words make sure it fits you and your needs. Been there and done that!
Good luck

Like usual I procrastinated too long and the Kubota is gone, kind of. He decided to keep , he was looking at it at a 2 series John Deere with a cab to replace it, but it was a little bit smaller. He ended up finding 54 inch deck for the Kubota, ironically the same one I found if I was going to buy if I bought his tractor, it was several hours away but the only 54 inch or 60 inch deck around here it seems.
Too late now but at least I know it wasn’t that bad if he is keeping it. You just never know when buying used and 17-18,000 is a lot to throw on a toy. The Massey is in unbelievable great shape but at 14 years old is it really worth 15,500? According to market book for tractors and marketplace on Facebook and Kijiji it seems like a good deal. Even though the Kubota may have been too big. I was really leaning towards it lol.

Like usual I procrastinated too long and the Kubota is gone, kind of. He decided to keep , he was looking at it at a 2 series John Deere with a cab to replace it, but it was a little bit smaller. He ended up finding 54 inch deck for the Kubota, ironically the same one I found if I was going to buy if I bought his tractor, it was several hours away but the only 54 inch or 60 inch deck around here it seems.
Too late now but at least I know it wasn’t that bad if he is keeping it. You just never know when buying used and 17-18,000 is a lot to throw on a toy. The Massey is in unbelievable great shape but at 14 years old is it really worth 15,500? According to market book for tractors and marketplace on Facebook and Kijiji it seems like a good deal. Even though the Kubota may have been too big. I was really leaning towards it lol.
That MF sure does look like a pretty nice machine. With the 4 wd I'm sure it would do everything you ask it it to do..and more probably. What's something comparable like that cost new ? Might make 15k sound like a good deal..

I never confirmed but last time I checked, you're in the 25 range. One other one listed on Kijiji a long way away for 17,000, less hours but faded paint. It's been there a month.

I'm weird lol, the B was too big but the way I seen it was I might as well spend a couple of more grand & go bigger. It's like a medium coffee will do but might as well get the large just because lol. The Massey will do everything I need Bill just being greedy lol.

Last edited:
Here's the ads....
Kubata=18,000 may get a little lower
Massey 15,900 may get a little lower
The thing I like about Kubota, is that they offer a reasonable insurance policy while you pay the tractor off! When we bought out tractor from the wife's brother he had the KTEC insurance on it. I called KTEC and got full coverage for tractor, loader, and mower for about $ 240 a year. It has a $ 250 deductible and they take it from there. We bought a Kubota Z412 zero turn and it came with KTEC insurance for the life of the contract and beyond if we decide to carry it on. I also like the service I get when I call or go into the dealer for parts or information. Kubota has a standardized pricing guide on parts also. Good luck. We like both of out Kubota products so far.

I never confirmed but last time I checked, you're in the 25 range. One other one listed on Kijiji a long way away for 17,000, less hours but faded paint. It's been there a month.

I'm weird lol, the B was too big but the way I seen it was I might as well spend a couple of more grand & go bigger. It's like a medium coffee will do but might as well get the large just because lol. The Massey will do everything I need Bill just being greedy lol.
Not greedy at all. When spending that kind of money you may as well get what you want.

The thing I like about Kubota, is that they offer a reasonable insurance policy while you pay the tractor off! When we bought out tractor from the wife's brother he had the KTEC insurance on it. I called KTEC and got full coverage for tractor, loader, and mower for about $ 240 a year. It has a $ 250 deductible and they take it from there. We bought a Kubota Z412 zero turn and it came with KTEC insurance for the life of the contract and beyond if we decide to carry it on. I also like the service I get when I call or go into the dealer for parts or information. Kubota has a standardized pricing guide on parts also. Good luck. We like both of out Kubota products so far.
So you're saying they'll offer you insurance on a 10 year old, previous privately owned tractor ?

Back