1915 Era Cars

MFDAC

Tractorologist
I'm scanning a bunch of pictures from Loree's great grandmother's collection. Some of you may remember I sandblasted new headstones for her and her husband last year. One picture fits "Old Rides and Rods".

Pic says 1915 on the back. There was a big picnic somewhere near Faith, SD, and everyone drove cars!
Cars at 1915 picnic002.jpg

Loree's Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather are in the car on the far right in what the back of the pic says "Model 90 Overland". Other cars present although not specified which ones are Buick, Studebaker and Model T's.

Big enough deal to have a photographer there to pose all those cars for the picture!

DAC

I'm scanning a bunch of pictures from Loree's great grandmother's collection. Some of you may remember I sandblasted new headstones for her and her husband last year. One picture fits "Old Rides and Rods".

Pic says 1915 on the back. There was a big picnic somewhere near Faith, SD, and everyone drove cars!
View attachment 77727

Loree's Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather are in the car on the far right in what the back of the pic says "Model 90 Overland". Other cars present although not specified which ones are Buick, Studebaker and Model T's.

Big enough deal to have a photographer there to pose all those cars for the picture!

DAC
Interesting its quite a collection of cars must have been a big deal to get that many together

Back