1959 bolens ride a matic

Its was in a collection and was parked since the early 90s so I'm just gonna get it going and ride it around the yard and at our local show

Nice ride, I got 57 super ride a matic. yours got great patina, a light cleaning and scuffing and start rubbing in the Johnsons paste wax. did you get the belt guard with it?

Yeah I'm a firm believer of the " only original once " and yes i do have the belt guard I'll take some pictures after i clean it up with the belt guard on

a bunch of members have or had ride a matic's, lances I think is a 59, I forget his screen name, @chieffan I think has one, @Bolens 1000 has a few and I think he sells parts too. I used a few of his past threads for reference on mine. a few others I knew had them but they sold out there collections last I heard. I finally found or built all the pieces for mine it's ready for restoration just need to find the time!

that's been for sale for almost 2 years on Craigslist something didn't look right with the hood fitting, the engine looks like a replacement by the color

Back