1994 Chevy c1500

Black really shows off your detailing skills that's for sure. But boy you got it looking good..
You use it as your daily driver ?
Thanks Bill. I usually only drive it on the nice days, 2-3 times a week, and not in the winter. I drive my dads 99 GMC 2500 the rest of the time.
That's a beautiful old truck, Cub! You are taking great care of it.

DAC
Thanks DAC.
Don't be disappointed with the issues that show up. Anything that's over twenty five years old, and I don't care who made it, is going to have issues. I'm guessing it didn't get driven much in the last few years which doesn't help anything either.
Nice looking truck. Enjoy the heck out of it.
Thanks Chris. That’s part of the fun of owning old vehicles. And even with repairs, it’s still cheaper than payments on a new one. Yeah, the PO didn’t drive it often, and when he did I don’t think he ever went more than a few miles.
Nice truck..I passed on a ‘92 same condition last month..it was $8K CDN which is right in the ballpark. They are nice trucks and worth Googling common issues for less surprises.
Thanks. Sounds like a nice one. I paid $3000 USD for this one. I think could easily double, or even triple that if I were to sell it, but I’m not going to. I see these trucks all the time in worse shape with more miles selling for way more.

I don’t think I ever posted pictures of this one here, our 1999 GMC K2500. It’s technically my dad’s, but I drive it most of the time. It was mainly bought for plowing snow and hauling stuff. I have hauled quite a few tractors with it. I cleaned up and waxed this one last week too, not quite to the same extent as the black one though. It is a work truck, not a show truck. Ignore the primer on the rockers and cab corners. They will be painted soon, we just had to get them on quick to get it through inspection.
7E6E3F6B-F119-4C24-B8DA-09708DD5000F.jpegB30EF14F-AF18-4D2C-92C1-BFC637F068EB.jpeg82CC71FB-596E-4646-B6E5-FB2DEB3D49C1.jpeg

Back