3 point hitch manure fork

Are wheel weights that rare? I see on eBay they are all listed at $200 a pair so I decided to snag these as they also fit my SS12

Attachments

• B855D971-1A35-4198-82CE-51CB8E1C5800.jpeg
    B855D971-1A35-4198-82CE-51CB8E1C5800.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 2
I remember when we had the old barns, and they involved similar tasks to that, all I would do is think up ways to make it easier. In the end I just kept doing it until we built a new barn. I guess my father had the right idea, he didn't like doing it either so he just had kids... lol

I like the idea of something like this, with a manure fork style bucket on it...

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
3 point hitch on a tractor. But - the tractor has to fit in there first. Cleaned a lot of area out in a barn with a 4 or 5 tine manure fork (pitch forks are for hay).

I remember when we had the old barns, and they involved similar tasks to that, all I would do is think up ways to make it easier. In the end I just kept doing it until we built a new barn. I guess my father had the right idea, he didn't like doing it either so he just had kids... lol

I like the idea of something like this, with a manure fork style bucket on it...

I’m a bit young for kids yet, boss man who has a good 12 years on me has 2 kids under 2 years old

Back