3 pt blade

Shorty

Rusty Nut
Found a blade on CL today and brought it home tonight. Looks homemade, but has a number of little things that say machine shop. A number of bolted connections where it is tapped instead of using a nut. 2 places it is 3/4 inch that is tapped. The pivot area is all half inch plates. And the blade itself is half inch.
00303_6LfOA6IO4zs_1200x900.jpg

This hopefully does a good job of grading the stone driveway. Definitely better designed for it than a snow plow. My plow is all broke up from using too hard. Paid less for this than what I think the repairs will cost on the snow plow.

Looks like the driveway will be now match for the new plow.
Congrats on the new edition.

Take a video would love to see it’s operation with it being a three point should work out great for u . Agree for snow it would be a bit worthless

A close of the wheel assembly. One of the spots that scream machinist.

0508181905.jpg
The inch and a quarter nuts look small on top of a 3/8 thick washer.
0508181906.jpg
A precision cut upright for the top link.
0508181907.jpg

Looks like it’ll work real well for you. Gettin good use out of those weights!!!

I drilled another spot for the pin for the angle. This gave a much sharper angle which also gave a narrower cut, maybe a 36" cut. With this setting it would slide the tractor sideways when cutting through thick grass roots. Using this blade Got me to thinking how cool an electric actuator would be on one arm of the 3pt. Adjust the side to side from the seat would be neat. Another idea on the dream list.

Back