A little snow and a trial with the B2601

I went out today and purchased some #1 diesel to put in the JD so the fuel doesn't jell. Plugged in the engine to warm and them ran it for awhile to get the fuel all the way up to the injectors. No we are set for the cold stuff.

I have had two heaters on the 2 cyl Bever for the last moth. One magnetic on the head and another that was on it when purchased, think magnetic pad type? Both are small but seem to work OK. Started it and warmed it up good a couple weeks ago. Had plans to be using it but the weather didn't cooperate.

This afternoon I fired up the diesel heater and the B2601 and went out and blew snow at the shop it was -7*F and the wind was blowing 15 to 20 mph I was out for .6 hrs and it was comfortable in the cab, heater was set on H6 had my vest and Wrangler storm Rider jacket and a set of insulated gloves. The other day I installed an extension on the hydro reverse pedal, well I don't like that so when I got back in the shop I removed it. I think I'll get use to it as original, also installed a outside temp gauge but its to dark in the cab to read it will have to figure something out for that. I did add a shot of Polar Power to the fuel to prevent gelling I don't think I really need it as I have artic blend fuel in the tank but it can't hurt anything

Back