For Sale A Real Mean Snow Machine

chieffan

Tractorologist
IH1560 with a late model B&S 16 hp twin installed. QA 42" thrower came with the unit when I bought the rolling frame. only major change was the half circle cut out in the hood for the exhaust extension. 2 link tire chains + 75lb weight on each rear wheel. Start and run great. Hand control hydro is strong.. Has about 6 hours on full oil and filter changes. Hydraulic lift on the thrower. Skid shoes are in good condition and adjustable. I do not need 4 snow throwers so this unit needs a new home.

Priced to sell at $600

Last edited:
Great price and nice set up. And I sure don’t need another snow thrower, but I don’t have a IH in the fleet. Hehe.
Good luck on the sale.

Noel

Don’t have a border passport and not getting one. Traveling is not my thing and never was. I rarely leave my property. Hehe. Only go any where if I have to. And it’s not all because of the beepin covid, it’s just the way I am. But the beepin covid dosent help. You just don’t know where it is. 11 cases yesterday, 7 the day before. And one case is the new variant.
Would be nice to meet members in in person, but.
Any way, thanks for the offer Roger.

Noel

Would be a long trip for both of us and we both would probably come out on the loosing end $$ wise. Yep, covid is here and is going to stay around for a while, like in years. Worse than Polio was as people are a lot more independent, won't listen and mobility is much easier to come by. Stay safe up there and stay warm.

Back