Alright another one.

the Ford Torino would likely have had a few more options since the Mercury line up was often a lower budget offering.... the earlier models were labelled Mercury Comet Cyclone... dont think they continued with 'Cyclone' label after it became the Montego... but I could be wrong.

Looks like the 71 cyclone my brother had about 35-40 years ago. His had a plain 2 bbl 351c. It had 3 tail lights per side where that one has 2.... I don't remember the significance. I know they had a GT edition, I don't know if that was the difference, I don't think his was the guy though. Would have been around 1979, as I remember that was the car he had when my sister died

Looks like the 71 cyclone my brother had about 35-40 years ago. His had a plain 2 bbl 351c. It had 3 tail lights per side where that one has 2.... I don't remember the significance. I know they had a GT edition, I don't know if that was the difference, I don't think his was the guy though. Would have been around 1979, as I remember that was the car he had when my sister died
I bet the Montego had two and the Cyclone had 3, Dodge! Just a guess.

DAC

Back