Anybody use a Pro Lift?

I've been looking at a couple versions of one of these. I like the foot bar on the first video Jungle Jims added to the Jack Pro in the second video. I think these would be easily made. I would make the handle removable for easy storage.

Not sure I would like the idea of lifting on the front of the deck on a tractor mount type mower. He showed using them on a front deck, ZTR type with most of the weight on the rear wheels.

Not sure I would like the idea of lifting on the front of the deck on a tractor mount type mower. He showed using them on a front deck, ZTR type with most of the weight on the rear wheels.
The guys in the 2nd video states that it's "only" for walk behinds, ZT, and front mounts. Not tractors.

Didn't watch all the video as I didn't like the looks of it from the get go. My main mowing units are tractor type. Don't like the way a ZTR cut a ring around the trees, bushes, etc. Tried 3 different one and all the same - with "turf saver" tires".

I don't like neither one either. I like the foot bar on one & the two arms that would go under an axle of a GT not a zero turn. I would be using the concept of the two & adapt it to be used for a GT only ...no decks in involved.

Back