Back in time 1970

I would take this.... It is my stepdads car, a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S/23. 1 of only 689 built

View attachment 47648
I dig it! Is it restored, or a survivor? You do not see those any more, and rarely saw them when new!
I'm one of the weirdos that liked the big muscle cars that you could easily scare 6 people in, maybe 5 if there were front buckets! I always wanted a '68 427 Impala SS!

DAC

I dig it! Is it restored, or a survivor? You do not see those any more, and rarely saw them when new!
I'm one of the weirdos that liked the big muscle cars that you could easily scare 6 people in, maybe 5 if there were front buckets! I always wanted a '68 427 Impala SS!

DAC

Man I wish it was a survivor car, it was been restored in the 1990's. It is starting to show its age so it is going to get restored again at the beginning of next month in February.

The 442 was the best car, or you traded the best car? I need a picture drawn for me sometimes, SARG!

DAC

The olds would definitely ride better,, had a ‘72 Olds Cutlass…put my ‘68 firebird and my buds 70 Roadrunner to shame as far as ride. Even at young age the novelty of driving a shopping cart wore thin real fast…but like ”cruel shoes” it was all about the looks.

The olds would definitely ride better,, had a ‘72 Olds Cutlass…put my ‘68 firebird and my buds 70 Roadrunner to shame as far as ride. Even at young age the novelty of driving a shopping cart wore thin real fast…but like ”cruel shoes” it was all about the looks.
I know I would prefer the 442 W30, but just wasn't sure what SARG meant. The Firebird and Roadrunner were both leaf rear and the Olds was coil. Coils are a more smooth ride in my experience.

DAC

Back