Bauer 20 volt compressor

I think a lot of it has to do with just easier to get off and on..
No throwing your leg over the horse..
And Doug laughed at me before but its same reason they call "Girls" bikes today "Step Through". Even most all garden tractors too.
My new Electric bike below..
View attachment 85110
Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to laugh at that electric bike---wait, yah I did too---LOL! Looks pretty girly---LOL!

I have one LT with a step though frame. I do call it my mobility scooter! Spray weeds and haul the weed trimmer around on it. The rest of my tractors are manly ones where a leg has to be swung over. Quite often I have to grab my leg with my left hand and pull it over the steering wheel but they are still a "man's tractor"! Sorry, I am just making lame humor! I can see where it would be so much easier to get on bikes and such that are built that way!

DAC

Carolyns mowing tractor is a step through and loves it. Makes it easy for her to get on and off. Mine has the tunnel cover and with the 54" deck makes it a bit different to get on and off. On not to bad but back off again is another story. I always get on and off on the left side. Too much stuff to step over getting off on the right side even without the foot pedal.

That’s a nice service vehicle you have there. 4 wheelers used to be everywhere but now UTV’s and golf carts are the thing. All the 4 wheelers couldn’t have just died. I wonder where they are?
My 650 Honda Rincon hasn't been fired up in 2 to 3 years due to it's so much easier getting into my side by side instead of having to throw a leg over to get on the 4 wheeler, which at times can be painful. I need to clean it's carb and put it up for sale!

I still have my 4 wheeler, runs but does burn some oil. Use it mainly to go to and from the deer stand as it is much easier to hide. For the rest of my transportation and work around the 3 A. I use the SXS. Easier and quicker getting in and out, has the good size box for tools, feed, etc. to haul and suits my needs just fine. Did replace the engine with one with 555 miles out of a 4-wheeler 2 years ago and has worked flawlessly ever since.

Back