Been slow

I was on the other forum a year or so ago when everyone was leaving. I came here then. I rebuilt a power king 2414. Could not have done without a couple of you guys. It was first engine rebuild. Couple of you guys answered alot of my stupid questions. Been building my house for the past couple years not had time to work on any projects. Just wanted to say thanks though.

Ive been busy lately but its mostly on other people's stuff so I dont post much of that.... and my own projects get put aside while doing it.... nearly done on the Case 444 I bought except for cosmetic cleanup, put a tiller on my JD 110 but still need a new belt and a chain. Im rebuilding a mower deck for the guy that bought an AC 917 from me back in 2016, working on a Craftsman at the clients house cause theres no room for it in my shop. Have a friends bale picker wagon here right now needing some welding.... but today Im going for some seat time on the bike :D

been slow, more like been busy! took a break from the forums, was getting error messages on this site, what do want hear about @J beal ? I got a hanger full of odd ball tractors, I took my case 220 for a quick weekend refresh
a new cat found us a few weeks ago, could start a topic "the adventures of my new cat"

Attachments

• 20200610_190803.jpg
    20200610_190803.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 5
Been busy
Between staffing problems at work, break downs at the farm, and some minor health issues, it's been trying to keep one foot in front of the other.

Hoping that the next couple of weeks we can turn a corner aren't some things around here.

Plenty of things going on, working on a couple of my old trucks mainly instead of tractors so not much of interest to post on the forum. Then of course the job gets in the way too. Had to get tested for covid twice being exposed to carriers but hopefully that's it! The city I work for has lifted the travel quarantine so my wife and I will probably go to a suburb of Denver, CO to help my older sister take care of some things she needs help with. We will go during the Sturgis M/C rally as a few hundred thousand bikers will be swarming all over the Black Hills. That's the 2nd week of August.

DAC

I kind of noticed it was a bit slow, likewise I've been busy mowing trying to garden and keeping cool so have not posted as much but do check in about every day some times to lazy to post:(

Back