Blade overload.

TAHOE

Tractorologist
I'm not sure how I have so many blades, but with my last haul I now have 9 different blades. This trailer full was a Craftsman FF back blade I bought for $60, the other 3 a buddy was going to scrap, picked them up last week. I also have 2 other lawn tractor JD dozer blades, a 54" snow blade with no mounts, my custom snow blade on the Sears and a 5' back blade that came with my MF1855.
I plan to make a Buford bucket using the 54", I may make removable side for the 5' blade and make a receiver hitch installed drag blade for my son's Jeep with a winch to do small snow plow jobs this winter. I also want to do a mid mount for my Sears, I can cut up a JD blade for that ;)

20190429_163351.jpg

Hmmmnn!!! I need one for my 1968 Super 12.
I'll bet you could get by with only 8. Rick

I have one complete, it looks like one of the newer ones where it has a mule drive mount to fit a newer style blade?

Tahoe. here's a couple of pics of the boots I made for my wheeler plow. Bed frame angle because it doesn't bend easily and old conveyor belting. They work good for gathering more snow and if I'm angle plowing I leave the upstream one on to prevent that little bit that wants to slip around the end. The 2nd pic shows the wing nuts I made for using gloves with them.
Mike

Attachments

• plow boots 001 (Small).JPG
    plow boots 001 (Small).JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
  • plow boots 002 (Small).JPG
    plow boots 002 (Small).JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 8
Tahoe. here's a couple of pics of the boots I made for my wheeler plow. Bed frame angle because it doesn't bend easily and old conveyor belting. They work good for gathering more snow and if I'm angle plowing I leave the upstream one on to prevent that little bit that wants to slip around the end. The 2nd pic shows the wing nuts I made for using gloves with them.
Mike

Thanks.
Not sure if I will put 90* wings on it or just make straight out extensions. If my son want so use it behind his Jeep to plow snow, we will at least have to widen it to at least the width of his tires.

Back