Can danco loaders be adapted to other tractors?

Toomanytoys84

Aaron
I have a chance to buy a gravely with a danco loader for 300 dollars. Tractor is rough but loader is good according to owner. I havent seen it yet. Dad is supposed to go look at it.

Id like to adapt this to a 149 cub cadet. But I know zero about these loaders.

Looking around i only see them mounted on cubs. Maybe someone adapted this to the gravely....

Last edited:
it's only 300 bucks go for it, don't work out part it out you will make money off it. friend of mine is into gravely stuff, he converts them with some kit and then installs a honda engine. tough and heavy.

I'd be there and back already! Hardest part is the mount under your tractor!

Attachments

• Danco Loaders.pdf
    481.5 KB · Views: 15
I'd be there and back already! Hardest part is the mount under your tractor!

Dad is going today to check it out. He had seen it previously as he had bought 5 brick top lawn Boys off the same guy. But he didn't look look at it. Just noticed it sitting there.

Problem is going to be getting it home! Only have my ranger and no trailer. Going to have to remove the loader. Wrestle it into the truck and then go back and get the tractor. I may tell him just to keep the tractor if dad says its too far gone.

Like these more experienced guys said, anything can be adapted, and I know you have the skills. But I'd suggest trying to rebuild the Gravely. I say this because of the rear-mounted engine, it will make a great counterweight! I have been using the Massey loader tractor I got from olcowhand nearly daily, and the number one issue has been getting enough weight on the back. I have 360 pounds hanging out back there right now, and plan to go up to around 500!

Dad went and looked. He didn't take any pictures. Said the tractor is salvageable. Although it has an Onan that I have zero experience with...

I called u haul today for a 100 I can get a truck and trailer to go get it easily enough.

Maybe Sunday I can drag it home.

If on a Sears, it's more than likely a Kwik Way. Does it have self leveling arms?

Back