Cedar Falls IA Tractor 2023 show

esbbent

Tractorologist
Spent quit a bit if the day at a tractor show in Cedar Falls IA. The featured tractor this year was Case. Arrived early to beat the heat and ended up leaving around noon. Took some pictures of the various tractors I will post on here. There were not a lot of garden tractors at the show, if I remember correctly just 12 GT's. Start off with a couple of trucks, there was an IH with a corn sheller on the back I thought I took a picture of but I did not see it on the camera. 100_0620.JPG100_0621.JPG Here are a few of the Garden tractors. 100_0622.JPG100_0624.JPG100_0626.JPG100_0653.JPG100_0657.JPG

I have a Case 530 Diesel, this is the first 530 LP i have seen in person. 100_0681.JPG

They were also having tractor pulls going on while I was there. I did not take pictures of the pulling tractors except this one. My son has a IH460 diesel, it just does not look this good yet. IMG_20230819_110451745_HDR.jpg

That looks like a real interesting show, Ted! I don't know squat about big tractors, but that Case 500 "Tripl Range" has very interesting rear wheels and those lower 3 point links are pretty cool too! The grounds that show is on has trees! Our local show is on the prairie with no shade anywhere except inside buildings. Guess that is an accurate taste of actual prairie farming---LOL!

Thanks for those pics!

DAC

That looks like a real interesting show, Ted! I don't know squat about big tractors, but that Case 500 "Tripl Range" has very interesting rear wheels and those lower 3 point links are pretty cool too! The grounds that show is on has trees! Our local show is on the prairie with no shade anywhere except inside buildings. Guess that is an accurate taste of actual prairie farming---LOL!

Thanks for those pics!

DAC
The 3 point arms on the 500 are the Case "eagle claw" type lift arms. A few of the older 30 series tractors had those type of arms. The trees helped by providing shade. The grounds have been around awhile, started in 1964.

There may be, I have seen a lot of advertising for tractor shows this year have Case has the featured tractor. There was one in MN last weekend and one in Menno SD Sept 23 and 24th both show Case was the featured tractor.

Back