Check this!

The guy that built this is named jeep2003 on old minibikes.com. He logged the entire project step by step there. He has built a ton of super cool stuff. Some being a mechanical horse and a functional tank built from lawn mower parts.

That mower was done about 10 years ago I believe. He is a very skilled fabricator.

The guy that built this is named jeep2003 on old minibikes.com. He logged the entire project step by step there. He has built a ton of super cool stuff. Some being a mechanical horse and a functional tank built from lawn mower parts.

That mower was done about 10 years ago I believe. He is a very skilled fabricator.
Very cool little mower, but I was skeptical to say anything. I had seen other pictures but never any explanation. Thought that it was "too cool" to be something factory made, and now Aaron confirmed it as a custom! Sure wish I could read the lettering on the tank arched over the Indian Chief!

DAC

First thought...57 Lawnboy....
But yea that picture been floating the web for some time..

Back