Show Colchester CT, Zagray Farm Museum Spring Show. May 4th-5th 2024

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Event Date
May 4, 2024
Zagray Farm Museum, Colchester Connecticut.
Well, its almost that time of year again here in the NorthEast… tractor show season. Just letting everybody know that the Zagray Farm Museum in Colchester CT is having their spring show on May 4th and May 5th 2024 this year. Right now I’m planning to go on Sunday with 5 tractors in tow, instead of 3. Hope to see some of you there, if I take any pictures I will post them. Here is my post from last year and more information about the show….

5DD7D60D-A006-4825-9BA9-B4F828851932.jpeg

Well folks, the show is only 3 days away from today. As of right now, the weather forecast looks pretty good on Saturday with sun and clouds and a temperature of 65 degrees…. but Sunday (when I normally go) is gonna be crummier with scattered showers and a temperature of 56 degrees, so my decision is to go to the show on Saturday instead of Sunday. I will be flying solo without my mom or stepdad in attendance as they will both be working, but I will still have 4 tractors in tow on my trailer. I will more than likely be cruising around on my yellow and white 10 horse Craftsman as I always am as its the furthest back on the trailer and I don’t want to unload all of them then put them all back on…. unless someone would be nice enough to help me out, it would be much appreciated. We’ll see though, I will make a final decision when I get there on what I’m going to do. I hope and pray that the weather forecast changes on Sunday, and IF it does then I will go then too. I will take, then post some pictures. I hope to see you all there!

Back