Show Colchester, CT Zagray Farm Spring Show 2023

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Event Date
May 6, 2023
Whose going?. Right now I plan on going, although plans may change I just not sure what day I plan to go but most likely on Sunday.

Check out my 2 posts from last year......

Hi Everyone,

I figured I would post my 2023 Zagray spring show pictures here instead of making a new separate post. I took roughly 43 pictures total. My mom, my stepdad, and I went and we had a blast as we did last year when we went. We got there about 10:30 and stayed until about 4:30, it was nice, sunny, and about roughly 70 degrees. Better than last year as there was not that much wind. We saw a couple new things we didn't see last year, I bought a couple things I needed and one thing that I liked but that was it, we watched the tractor pulls, and we cruised around on the tractors a little bit although that in itself sucked for me cause I blew the head gasket on my tractor and the belt on it was slipping while driving it up the hills super slow. All in all besides my problem and getting there super later than we planned, it was a fun day. I hope you enjoy the pictures. If anyone else also has any pictures please feel free to ad. Lets start with some of the tractor at home after the show with my old head gasket......

gasket 1.jpg

gasket 2.jpg

gasket 3.jpg

gasket 4.jpg

Back