Continuing with the winter prep

MNGB

Tractorologist
Got the snowcaster installed on the 73 PK along with chains the rear weight the heater kit and the cab frame my arms gave out so the canopy will get installed tomorrow one other thing is the new drive belt should be here by the end of the week

HPIM0982.JPGHPIM0983.JPGHPIM0984.JPGHPIM0985.JPGHPIM0986.JPG

Looks great Gary. Is the Case orange the same as the Power King orange. Did you paint them to match. Looks the same any way. Any more info on the heater kit. Picture of it. Thanks.

Noel
Hi Noel Power King color is the same as Case both used Case Flambeau Red, so no painting needed look at pic #2 you'll see the white fiberglass panels there is a bottom panel and the two side ones so the engines heated air flows back to the cab its not a lot but you can feel it and it helps mostly on the feet and legs the back of the cab is open so there's still lots of fresh air

Looks good on there .... :thumbs:
Just out of curiosity what's measurement square at the top..?

Bill

Looks good, GB. I see on another thread that your already back in the snow removal business this year. I should probably get the blower mounted up on our Craftsman soon since we don't get much snow I don't want to miss any opportunity.

Ahh. I see Gary. I was figuring I Could do that with the Case. Just make new engine tins to blow toward the back of the tractor, instead of blowing out the side. Then make sort of a heat houser.

Noel

Ahh. I see Gary. I was figuring I Could do that with the Case. Just make new engine tins to blow toward the back of the tractor, instead of blowing out the side. Then make sort of a heat houser.

Noel
Yes you could, when I got the 446 I had the rear tin on the left side was missing so it blew staright back on you and boy oh boy in the summer it was hot after a couple of hours it didn't take me long to fabricate a tin

Looks good on there .... :thumbs:
Just out of curiosity what's measurement square at the top..?

Bill
Sorry for the delay Bill I kept forgetting to measure so this is what it is wide= 35.25" long = 41"

Back