Corvette

4getgto

Bill from Northampton County, Pennsylvania
1675597084315.png

The emblem of Big Three muscle cars, the Chevy Corvette is the most collected vehicle in America. The second generation, which spanned 1963 to 1967, is "the most iconic American car ever made," says Keith Martin, publisher of Sports Car Market. "It's still breathtaking and fresh today." Early generation Corvettes remain plentiful in the U.S., so you can scour auctions, collector car dealers, and websites like classiccars.com for deals.

Most uncomfortable car made to ride in. Like sitting on a skate board with no set padding, not to mention getting in or out off. Nope, not a sports car fan or fan of 90-% of the vehicles made today. Make for great calendar pictures though, kid of like Chris's.

Corvettes, depending on the year, can certainly be beautiful!

My dads old boss had a 58? It was red with the white inset in the doors. Convertible 2 seater. Always loved that car

Last corvettes I really like was the 63 to 66

I’d take a 2006+ for a fun car though! I miss having a fast car to play with. My 2017 WRX was a lot of fun to drive every day.

My neighbor has a barn full starting from '54 on up. I think he has one from every year up until the 70's. He has a few newer ones also. When he built his new house, he had a drive in basement built like an old gas station and a low mileage vette from his birth year sitting in there, 62 or 63 I think. He buys and restores them when the crops are growing.

Back