For Sale Couple extra projects available in Alberta

Lance Skene

Alberta, Canada
I dont usually advertise on forums much because I have several local ads running on kijiji and facebook but....
I seem to collect these tractors alot faster than I can fix them and Ive run out of covered storage space... again
some run, some dont, attachments vary, may part out, open to offers, willing to ship on buyers expense.

some note worthy examples......

Allis Chalmers B10
Allis Chalmers 712S
Allis Chalmers 718
Columbia rear engine rider
Cub Cadet Lt125
Cub Cadet 127
Deutz Allis rear steer/front mower
Ford LGT 100
Ford LGT 145
Ford LGT 165
John Deere 110
John Deere 130
John Deere 314
John Deere 317
IH Cub Loboy(2x)
MTD 960
MTD 995
Toro rear engine rider

That's a nice collection of "stuff," Lance. Unfortunately, your "stuff" is too far away to come and take a look see. Also, I have too much "stuff" already, and if I brought any more "stuff" home the "boss" might have me on the outside looking in!! :D

Well thats another reason I dont advertise on forums much... most forum members are too far away for anything but small parts and I try to avoid parting out most of these older tractors. I would rather hang on to them until I find the parts to fix them.... but there is about 35 tractors here right now and I dont have covered shelter for them all.

Its not very pretty... bought as a non runner for $500cad, turned out the engine was stuck from being left outside with no stack cap or even a gas cap... IDIOTS... but I knew what I was getting into, I was specifically looking for a canadian built Cockshutt in original condition to restore because my Pop had a service center when I was a kid. Other than pull the head so I can keep the pistons wet with tranny fluid I havent done anything to it yet, Im hoping to break it free without alot of damage. First two pics are where I found it, last pic was after unloading it at home.
001.JPG002.JPG005.JPG

I also had this 40 for a bit but decided that I would prefer to restore the 50 since it is still all original, the 40 had several farm repairs and a rattle can paint job.... it had a minor shift lever issue when I got it so I fixed that and added a Cockshutt sickle mower behind it and sold them together.
IMG_0968.JPGIMG_0978.JPGIMG_1087.JPG

Thanks for sharing the photos, Lance. That's pretty nice looking. Too bad about the stuck engine. I have an Oliver 60 and was trying to remember how the Cockshutt models compared. The Oliver 60 is a bit smaller, in size, than your 50. Also smaller in horsepower... Just 18 on the draw bar produced from its little four cylinder Continental engine.

Ya the 60 is a bit older also, only up to 48 I think, so they arent from the same series as the 20 thru 50. But for most any old Oliver there is a Cockshutt counter part and most were built in the USA except the 20-50 and 550/560/570.

Back