Cub Cadet 1650

I get the largest cca battery to fill in the hole that I can. Farm and fleet has 2 grades of gt batteries, one is like 195 cca, the other is 335 cca and there's only$5 or $7 difference. Same size as each other, too

I get the largest cca battery to fill in the hole that I can. Farm and fleet has 2 grades of gt batteries, one is like 195 cca, the other is 335 cca and there's only$5 or $7 difference. Same size as each other, too
I wish they made it like John Deere where a car battery could be installed.

I wish they made it like John Deere where a car battery could be installed.
My 1512 Cub Diesel is that same way. Largest Interstate is about 350CCA and that is not enough in cold weather. Have to use a booster on it. Next step up is a car battery and physically to large to fit.

Was needing one bad a couple years ago and settled for the Interstate but will do some checking around before the next one is due.

The height is where I run into problems. I put on heavier battery cables, bat. to relay; relay to the starter. Didn't make an difference.

Pour a little oil down in the head to loosen up the valves if there sticking probably will have to pull them and clean them good. Picked up the right spark plug tonight my uncle had a weedeater plug in it.

I have a 1650 with snow thrower I got with no engine. Working on a Kohler CH16, like OEM, but run into a snag with rebuilding it. Hope to get it going to same another GT. Otherwise the thrower will go on my 1512.

I have a 1650 with snow thrower I got with no engine. Working on a Kohler CH16, like OEM, but run into a snag with rebuilding it. Hope to get it going to same another GT. Otherwise the thrower will go on my 1512.
I like my uncle's I used it alot before he took it home and let it get rained on.

Back