Cushman Front-line mower

Cvans

Tractorologist
Not exactly sure where to put this so if it needs to be moved please do it.
This is what I believe to be a ????? mower. It's been repainted but was originally a an ugly green.
Drug this in from the trees last night so it could thaw out. Was frozen to the ground and the poor Mitsubishi could barely lift it. It's amazing how strong that old grass is.
I purchased this last year for the diesel engine. It's a Kubota D950 and is suppose to be in running condition. Thankfully after setting in the warm shop over night the engine turned over just fine. The intake was taped shut and all fluids had been drained so the block should be OK. It was a real birds nest after setting out in the trees for a year. Now that my health is better I'm looking forward to getting it running. Haven't got a clue what I'm going to do with it after that.

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0667.JPG

This is after about 20 minutes with the air compressor and pulling out grass.
IMG_0668.JPGIMG_0669.JPG

Last edited:
Is it possible to adapt the power steering less the pump and power it from the loader hydraulics?

Yes but you need a priority valve between the pump and the power steering.

Last edited:
A copy of the wiring diagram would be appreciated. Especially the charging system. The rest of the wiring I can sort out.

Spent the last couple of afternoons trying to get the Kubota engine running.
So far not much luck. Glow plugs work and the engine turns over good. Got all the air out of the fuel system and the pump is pumping. Getting white smoke out the exhaust and a little white smoke out of the intake like one valve is sticking or tight. Pulled the glow plugs and there is white vapor coming out of the the glow plug holes so the injectors are popping off. One glow plug was loose and one intake valve feels tight on another cylinder. Going bake out to take care of those issues and see what happens.

Back