Farm King

Traill95

Rossville, Illinois
Last Saturday I was at a church rummage sale and they had a 16hp Farm King for sale. Talked to the Minister and he said he wanted $350 for it. We looked it over and settled on $250. It doesn't have a three point on the back but I have two more of these tractors so will be no problem to fabricate one for it. I have yet to find one of these that has a good dash on it.. They are about the only plastic piece on it. On a side note there was a piece of tape on the seat that said $575 when I came back to get it. Don't know who put that on there after I left to get the trailer but no one tried to charge me more. I have to edit this. Brother Rick was there to help.lol

DSC03691.JPG DSC03691.JPG DSC03697.JPG

DSC03700.JPG

This last pic is of the two that I already restored.

Twins.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03695.JPG
    DSC03695.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Last Saturday I was at a church rummage sale and they had a 16hp Farm King for sale. Talked to the Minister and he said he wanted $350 for it. We looked it over and settled on $250. It doesn't have a three point on the back but I have two more of these tractors so will be no problem to fabricate one for it. I have yet to find one of these that has a good dash on it.. They are about the only plastic piece on it. On a side note there was a piece of tape on the seat that said $575 when I came back to get it. Don't know who put that on there after I left to get the trailer but no one tried to charge me more.
/QUOTE]
:thumbs::thumbs:
There are a lot of "I's" in that rhetoric. You seem to have omitted the part where "I" was there and helped. (Damn little, but I helped.):rolleyes::p;)
I do believe I raised and lowered the tailgate a couple times. :p

DO IT!!!!! Insurance against "the big one"
I never got to use my tractor mount snow blower even once last year. Never needed it.
That is one attachment I'm glad to have when I need it but don't mind when I don't. But it ain't goin anywhere.

Back