Figuring out getting the Kubota in & out of the garage this winter

MNGB

Tractorologist
The garage is kind of a 3 car unit with the 3rd space in front of the 2 regular slots, there is a overhead door on the side of the garage, but many years ago a guy who will remain nameless planted a tree much to close to the garage his wife said its too close but tree remained now its too close so yesterday I looked things over and this is what I came up with
The good the bad and the solution
20230713_130745.jpg20230713_130817.jpg20230713_130840.jpg20230713_165100.jpg20230713_165136.jpg

Problem solved. That’s nice to have it ready to come out anytime you need it. I have low hanging cedar problems all the time. It’s amazing how fast they grow. One good thing I have an abundance of mulch.

Finished the trimming and cleaned up under the spruce and mowed down the long grass adjust the spring tension on the overhead door. Got in the Kubota and tried out the entry its good to go. Drove it out turned around drove back in then backed out and did a circle and backed in and its all good, so the worry is in the past.

The garage is kind of a 3 car unit with the 3rd space in front of the 2 regular slots, there is a overhead door on the side of the garage, but many years ago a guy who will remain nameless planted a tree much to close
Was that your cousin, Gary? I thought of Noel dealing with his cousin all the time and thought maybe you have a helpful relative too!---LOL!

DAC

Back