First car show April 19th

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Saturday April 19th is the first car show of the season here in Michigan. It is put on by the kids (way younger than I.) at the Northwoods Instute in Midland Mi.

I had to laugh when the guy I talked to to see if they were going to do it again this year as I had seen no listing for it.

Guy asked if i wanted to preregister, told him this is Michigan so could snow or even rain and they din't have a make up date.

Kids do a great job on this one but the fall show is really some thing else.
They call it a international car show.
New cars from all over the world. Also at the same time a show for vintage cars.

autoshow

:D Al

Elder moment alert.
Our first car show is this coming Saturday the 13th.
I do not for the life of me know where I got the 19th from as that is a Saturday.

Weather guessers are saying no rain but the days high will only be 40F.
It is how ever to either rain or snow Thursday and Friday so I will be taking rhe car to Kare's moms house.
Paved drive way and a paved road rather than out gravel to drive on Saturday morning.

Yes Mom passed in 2017 but Kares older sister still resides (pays no rent either) there but Kare still has a 1/3 intrest. So if we want to park the Buick there I guess we have that right.

Your right about that.
Tomorrow is the big day. My sister is driving to meet us there and visit. I figure that is half way and we will mostly be sitting behind the car any way after I prep it.

Back