First ploughing with Wheel Horse 160

I like it. What is the part for the tool bar which holds the shank? My tool bar part holds square shanks.

I am going to have to figure that out. I envision some u-bolts, a piece of flat bar, and maybe a threaded hole in that piece of bar to run a bolt through and into the hiller shank to keep it from spinning under the clamp. Also might figure out how to attach the hilling disc to some cultivator shanks that go on that tool bar (now that I really think about it, that will probably be the best option). Might be able to secure the round shank onto the square shank that goes on the tool bar..... :thumbs:

I really like the look of a Wheel Horse. Would love to find a grille/hood to Frankenstein the Honda.
I am going to have to figure that out. I envision some u-bolts, a piece of flat bar, and maybe a threaded hole in that piece of bar to run a bolt through and into the hiller shank to keep it from spinning under the clamp. Also might figure out how to attach the hilling disc to some cultivator shanks that go on that tool bar (now that I really think about it, that will probably be the best option). Might be able to secure the round shank onto the square shank that goes on the tool bar..... :thumbs:
The round peg doesn't go into the square hole Razie

Back