Ford in trouble. Ideas ?

I remember that commercial, Bill, but not the product they were advertising!

DAC
Dena Dietrich was a familiar face on television in the 1970s, speaking the words “It's not nice to fool Mother Nature” in a quiet, threatening voice in commercials for Chiffon margarine

Well.....
And now Noel.... :D

No no, not the tar and feathers. Hehe. Ok ok. Just a teasin ya’s. But the Case did stop working. And this 1025R John Deere on my trailer is my Blonde sister in law and husbands tractor. We are just transporting it from my sons place to their place. I just couldn’t resist doing a little funny. Hehe.
But don’t think that I have not thought about selling every thing and getting something like that. Hehe.
Any way guys. Just a little fun.

Noel
And Noel when you said originally you got rid of all your tractors I almost felt a little bad for you. We keep these around so long you get sentimental about them..

So, I had to bring some thing home from my sons place to cut the grass. Since the Case is broke down. The. MF 7 make a nice job of cutting grass.

Noel

Attachments

• 7A68CAEF-32CF-4176-ADEA-3AAFE20E60C2.jpeg
    7A68CAEF-32CF-4176-ADEA-3AAFE20E60C2.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 11
No no, not the tar and feathers. Hehe. Ok ok. Just a teasin ya’s. But the Case did stop working. And this 1025R John Deere on my trailer is my Blonde sister in law and husbands tractor. We are just transporting it from my sons place to their place. I just couldn’t resist doing a little funny. Hehe.
But don’t think that I have not thought about selling every thing and getting something like that. Hehe.
Any way guys. Just a little fun.

Noel
Hey Noel, I know what your saying about dreaming of a newer tractor, caught myself doing the same a couple of days a go looking on CL & FB market place for compact tractors, now if I had a rich uncle that died and left me a pile like Warren Buffet I'd buy me a tractor

Sooo, a update on the Ford YT16H I was having trouble with. Finally after a month we got it into the garage on the hoist. Sure enough the fins on hydro plugged up. Drained oil and changed filter. It did drive forward today, but just. When I put it away a month ago it would hardly move forward. Any way, took it out side and tried moving it. It would move forward but still had the chatter and noise in it. Reverse worked fine as it did before. So drove it a bit and then cut a little grass. It would slow down a bit on the hills going up and speed up going down hills. The transmission whine was not the same in forward as before. So kept cutting grass. Then noticed it working a bit better. So cut all the grass and it seems to be working good. And it drove up the ramp into mini barn with no trouble or strange sounds. I’m not sure its quite as good or not before the trouble. If someone else drove it, I doubt they would see any trouble. Me, because I drive it each week, can sorta notice it’s not quite as good. Any way, it’s running and cuts grass again. Need to cut a slot maybe in the rear of the tractor so we could blow out the fins on the hydro more often. I have blown the grass of the deal and around the tractor a few times this year and blew in a round the hydro thru some holes in the frame. But you can’t really see in.

Noel

Attachments

• 12717049-1655-42F7-9401-30A42A58EA9E.jpeg
    12717049-1655-42F7-9401-30A42A58EA9E.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 0083650F-3231-480C-A6D7-42825A882B35.jpeg
    0083650F-3231-480C-A6D7-42825A882B35.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 7
  • E358EA52-33A1-4553-9B02-A343F4FDF5BF.jpeg
    E358EA52-33A1-4553-9B02-A343F4FDF5BF.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 7
Back