Getting a mower lift!

How do the front wheel lock into the cradle? I built a wood table 30" high with removable center planks that works great for working under the tractor for repairs etc. Whole thread on the build in the other forum. Am looking to get one too as the chain hoist and floor jacks just don't cut it any more. Will need a stout on to lift the front of the Cub with Kubota diesel. That thing is heavy.

How do the front wheel lock into the cradle? I built a wood table 30" high with removable center planks that works great for working under the tractor for repairs etc. Whole thread on the build in the other forum. Am looking to get one too as the chain hoist and floor jacks just don't cut it any more. Will need a stout on to lift the front of the Cub with Kubota diesel. That thing is heavy.
If you look at post #8, you can see how the cradles rotate holding the wheels in as it lifts. If you have a hydro, need to hit the release so the back wheels turn and let it roll forward when lifting.

I have a HF lift. They are rated for 300 #. Definitely not as heavy duty as KennyP has but works good none the less.
thinking it was $79. And somebody mentioned being a pain to store when not in use. It is. Then by the time you want it again you got to dig it out. Easier yes. Save time. I guess?
IMG_20171028_142951.jpg

IMG_20171028_141405.jpg

Only thing I wonder about those lift tables is the side to side stability. Look like they could tip fairly easy. I store mine at the front of the work table. Pull two pins and remove the cross tube and wheel chock. Those pieces stand up between the parts washer and large tool cabinet. I don't have a creeper either. Never found one that works on dirt/rock. Throw a piece of carpet down and lay on it. Roll under and roll back out. That part is easy. It is getting up again that is getting to be more of a pin every year. Lot of different way to arrive at the same end results.

Back