Got A Acetylene Tank Replaced

Sawdust

Jim from Kentucky
Staff member
A friend of mines son told me he would fill my old tank at his shop. A few days later he told my friend the tank was too old but he would find me a better tank. He dropped it off the other day full along with an extra torch with two nozzles. My old torch is on the right. I tried to pay the guy but he wouldn’t have it. I was feeling bad about it then when I seen what he done for me now I feel worse. It sure came in handy getting the two wheels off of my tiller.

Attachments

• IMG_9968.jpeg
    IMG_9968.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9969.jpeg
    IMG_9969.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 10
Chris and Jim, no doubt you both are just reaping what you have sewn. No need for feeling guilty. These guys have seen both of you do for others, so it's simply coming back to you as rewards for just being kind!

Jim you and I many other guys on here know sometimes it feels good to help or give to someone else. And I bet there's not a moment of hesitation...not even thinking of something in return..

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I’m a firm believer in doing things for others and it does come back in many ways and not always the way we think. Sometimes I guess I’m not a good receiver. My friend has four sons and a daughter, I’ve met and talked to all of them but they all live no less than an hour away. Not that I’m owed anything but I think they all appreciate me being his friend and looking after him. He’s fun to be around but not when he’s driving lol. His wife passed away about five years ago and I’ve seen him go down hill for a few years but recently he’s gotten a lot better. Sometimes it’s good to spend porch time with folks and just listen and be there.

Back