Half century show 2023

Thacker98

Hello everyone! Rick turned me on to this page when I bought a JD110 mounted gent from him. I have just been absorbing information but I have my first question, is anyone planning to go to the half century show in Rantoul IL this upcoming weekend 8-26-22? Though about bringing my 110 to ride around on since the golf cart is down for the count currently.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone! Rick turned me on to this page when I bought a JD110 mounted gent from him. I have just been absorbing information but I have my first question, is anyone planning to go to the half century show in Rantoul IL this upcoming weekend 8-26-22? Though about bringing my 110 to ride around on since the golf cart is down for the count currently.
Welcome!! How is the Generator doing?
z Hi There.jpg

well things came up, not gonna be able to go this year. gonna have to rely on report from a neighbor that went yesterday.
Neighbors wife said they spent $80 just to get in the gate (2 people and golf cart) so Im glad I didnt go. even early it was wall to wall people and golf cart traffic was worse than downtown chicago in rush hour, couldnt get over to look at anything...
$20/head without a cart just to get in is crazy. and $40 "admission" to bring in a golf cart (which I dont have) is even more crazy for those that do.
Though that isnt all that kept me away. "life" closer to home did at the last minute.
we went to a previous version (this is an every other year show) and I never realized how huge the place is that has this show....

Back