Show Harwinton, CT Fair WITH Tractor Show & Pulls. October 6th, 7th, 8th 2023.

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Event Date
Oct 6, 2023
Harwinton, CT Fairgrounds. 150 Locust Road, Harwinton CT 06791
This is mainly for the folks who live in my state of Connecticut or M.A., but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Harwinton CT Fair is coming up in October on the 6th, 7th, & 8th 2023. Yes I know its super early to be posting this but I figured I would post it now instead of at the last minute, and mainly because I just saw this posted on the fairs Facebook page yesterday. They have a tractor show as part of the fair with 1st through 6th place trophies for farm tractors plus best of show, and a tractor parade after the trophies are given out. They also have a farm tractor pull on Saturday at 9am, and they also have a stock garden tractor pull on Sunday morning at 10am. I always go to this fair and have been for at least the past 10 years, but last year I could not go as both my stepdad and I had to work that weekend although I went there before I went to work for a couple hours. It's always a great time if you never been. In the rules it says the don't let in the small garden tractors but I would call them to be sure if you can attend, because there were some garden tractors there last year and they always let me in. Hopefully this year we'll get back up there with the tractors though. Here are some pictures I took last year, hope to see some of you up there. I will post another reminder or 2 when the time gets closer. If you are thinking about coming, check out the information below. Thanks for looking.

339048640_1914722252214034_5528219679778859164_n.jpg

harwinton 1.jpg

harwinton 2.jpg

harwinton 3.jpg

harwinton 4.jpg

harwinton 5.jpg

harwinton 6.jpg

Back