Homemade Cub Cadet Grader!!!

Waiting to see if someone makes a scraper now. The only small ones I can recall are the ones the Army had made for airborne engineers during WWII, I'm pretty sure they were made by Clark.
I had to look that up lol. Yeah they're also called "carry alls". There actually is a garden tractor model called a "Soil Mover" Neat to have but not heavily used.

I had to look that up lol. Yeah they're also called "carry alls". There actually is a garden tractor model called a "Soil Mover" Neat to have but not heavily used.

the soil mover is pretty much a tractor attachment, I would like to see someone make a version of a CAT 627 or Euclid TS 24 twin engine scraper from two garden tractors. Would have to be made from two hydrostatic or hydraulic drive tractors. The rear engine and transmission would take some serious engineering.

the soil mover is pretty much a tractor attachment, I would like to see someone make a version of a CAT 627 or Euclid TS 24 twin engine scraper from two garden tractors. Would have to be made from two hydrostatic or hydraulic drive tractors. The rear engine and transmission would take some serious engineering.
Ok, I see what you meant now

I always thought it would be easier to make a reel scraper, a copy of a Cat 613.
View attachment 35086
That would be pretty neat too Cat, but I think it would need a decent size engine and hydro pump. Funny, don't see many paddle pans in my area, and when I do, they are mainly used for stripping topsoil, which is being taken over by tracked tractor scrapers.

Don Campbell made one of those a few years ago.
He revived his YouTube channel a few months ago, his maybe on there.

Back