Husqvarna Mulch Kit 582559901

RJR

Hi folks,
Well, I just bought this Husqvarna 582559901 mulch kit for my TS348XD lawn tractor. I am just sitting scratching my head trying to figure it out. First of all, as I look at the mulching blades that came with the kit, do not look like mulching blades but then again, I am not sure. I have taken & attached 2 photos of the blades comparing them to the OEM blades that I just took off the tractor. What do y'all think? I have also attached a photo of the contents of the 582559901 mulch kit. I'm not sure as to how to attach the two containment plates to the mower yet. I thought that the kit would be just new blades and a discharge cover but that's not the case. Do I even need those containment plates. I just want to much leaves not leave on all year. I have search for videos on how to install this but can't find any YouTube videos or anywhere else and the instruction page isn't much help. Anything help or guidance by anyone would surely help. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3100.jpg
    IMG_3100.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3098.jpg
    IMG_3098.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 5
I googled that number and one place that came up was Amazon. On there you should find some videos that different people made installing them. Also (sometimes) they have a PDF file you can download. Just got to scratch around a little bit till you find the one you're after.

You can leave all on but you can taker off the chut caver for mowing.My first mulch kit had parts to line the deck but the last one was just blades and cover.
Thanks SimplyRad for answering me. Are you saying I can install the blades and mulch cover ( covering the discharge chute) and that I don't need to install the two piece steel containment plates? Thank you.

I googled that number and one place that came up was Amazon. On there you should find some videos that different people made installing them. Also (sometimes) they have a PDF file you can download. Just got to scratch around a little bit till you find the one you're after.
Thanks for the reply 4getgto. I did go on Amazon as you suggested but unfortunately I did not find any videos.

Thanks SimplyRad for answering me. Are you saying I can install the blades and mulch cover ( covering the discharge chute) and that I don't need to install the two piece steel containment plates? Thank you.
I think you will get better result using the containment parts. I didn't get those parts with my current ZT.

Back