HVLP Paint Sprayers

Sawdust

Jim from Kentucky
Staff member
I bought two of these cheap ones from Harbor Freight. They have some extremely good reviews on YouTube and many videos featuring them. I bought one for Carol then got to thinking I need one too. I didn’t realize the one I got her had a regulator, a wrench, and cleaning brush with hers. The guns are the same. Her and I both used mine a few days ago painting the frame on my White 1855. I have to say it works very well, sensitive to adjustments and easy to clean.
IMG_1463.jpeg

I have 3 of those guns. So cheap its almost cheaper to through them away than to clean them. ;) The trouble that I have had is with leaks around the paint cup where they thread onto the gun body and the lid. Other than that they work fine.

I have 3 of those guns. So cheap its almost cheaper to through them away than to clean them. ;) The trouble that I have had is with leaks around the paint cup where they thread onto the gun body and the lid. Other than that they work fine.
I have a friend that’s into model trains like I am he throws his air brushes away and buys several at a time. I can’t do that yet lol

I buy them by the dozen for the shop. 10 bucks a pop. We use them for small paint jobs and chuck them in the trash. It’s cheaper for me to buy a new paint gun than to pay a guy that makes 40 an hour to clean a 10 dollar gun.

They are great. I have one I’ve painted 3 tractors with

We also have a devilbliss pressure pot that we use for large paint jobs. It is quite the setup and has last for 2 years now without issue. Gotta clean it well.

Back