Show Indoor Classic Tractor Expo + Auction, Lebanon P.A. February 16th-17th 2024.

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Event Date
Feb 16, 2024
I wish I could go this year but I’m on kidney dialysis, and the day we would travel there is one of my dialysis days. Maybe and hopefully next year I’ll be able to go, but I figured I would post this years show for anyone who is interested. The show is February 16th and 17th on Friday and Saturday, and they also have a consignment auction on Friday the 16th. For anyone who is going please post some pictures. Here is some information on facebook if it comes up, otherwise this is all the information I can find. They used to have a website but it doesn’t come up anymore…..

I wish I could go this year but I’m on kidney dialysis, and the day we would travel there is one of my dialysis days. Maybe and hopefully next year I’ll be able to go, but I figured I would post this years show for anyone who is interested. The show is February 16th and 17th on Friday and Saturday, and they also have a consignment auction on Friday the 16th. For anyone who is going please post some pictures. Here is some information on facebook if it comes up, otherwise this is all the information I can find. They used to have a website but it doesn’t come up anymore…..

Bet that's a hike for you.
Good 2 hours for me..

Yes it is Bill, even longer for us than it is you. I looked it up and it’s 4 hours and 21 minutes….but in all honesty that’s nothin because we go to a big all Chrysler car show in Carlisle only about 20 minutes away every year anyway.
Been to Carlisle a number of times..usually the spring and fall swap meets.

Just a reminder to everyone that the show is this coming weekend. Have fun to whoever goes, please post some photos if you go. Hopefully next year I’ll be able to make it, but we’ll see.

First time going to the show , didn't take anything but enjoyed wandering around an seeing old friends an meeting new folks

Booo, no pictures. Nah I understand you wanted to take it all in. How was the show for the first time goin? My first (and so far only) time was fun, I had a great time seeing all the stuff I don’t get to see here.

They already have the dates for next year in 2025 out, boy that would honestly be a really nice Valentine’s Day weekend. It will however be the weekend a year after my grandad passed away. Not sure if I will make it, but I would REALLY like to and go back. Time will tell, fingers crossed….

A894DF4C-C734-428F-B338-2F1BA21D4B11.png

Back