Interuption and the car show.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Capture3375.JPG

Major fire destroys Serenity Assisted Living in Thetford Township. the crew had to go to this fire about 5 guys from another shift who volunteered to help with the car show carried on in fine fashion.

031.jpg

:D Al

Another Buick at the show. I really like it and the owner wasn't around long tro talk to. He is a Fireman.

Air flow fix.

Really enjoyed talking to this cars owner. Five times the one panal was painted till the color was what he wanted. Turned out the secret was the primer a mix between gray and red. Powered by a Flat head V8 and triple Stronburgs.

A Pontiac Lemans.

Another one.

Ford.

And another Ford, T bird.

Our Buick is a 1985 LaSabre Limited Collectors Edition, Last year of the rear wheel drive.

The station wagon is also a LaSabre, I believe the year to be a 1961.

Yes I do think your right. My aunt had a 1960's LaSabre coupe and it had smooth tail lites. I went back and looked at a couple old pictures whit it in them and it was a 1959 LeSabre.

Our Neighbour at the show on the south side was a Fiat 500 with a wrap Rally Car.

Mopar er.

Nice car but way to much yellow for me. Included the dash and all interior painted areas and even the grill.
Where is the Chrome

We were walking over to get some coffee when this beauty drove in. I say to the driver, you drove so fast the gas cap flew off. He had called his son to get him one before I came back to take pictures.

Chopped S 10 Rat infested truck

Nice but I like the Red & White Buick convertible given to Darrell Waltrup yesterday before the Sonoma race. Gift from Fox Sports 1 & others for his many years as a driver and announcer of NASCAR for FS1.

From looking at your photos I'm starting to think that GTO's could be moved into the Belly Button column.
I sure like the Rootbeer color on the older Chevy PU. :)

Yes there are getting to be a lot of GTO's but many are nbot true GTO's but LeMans made over. Look at the vin plate, GTO's start with 643. Found that our researching a GTO I saw that had a auto on the tree lever.

I liked that root beet PU too.

Back