Its Christmas my Birthday and a Happy Anniversary at the Behrens homestead

MNGB

Tractorologist
It arrived this morning at 10:30 a just about new Kubota B2601 with Original Cab a front mount snowblower its a 2021 model year 96.3 hours since new. And I'm liking it now its to figure if its going to fit into the garage (it will I measured 3 times) but its close, have to fold the Ropes down

20230711_105936.jpg20230711_105945.jpg20230711_105957.jpg20230711_110007.jpg20230711_110018.jpg

Nice Gary. Can’t wait for you to use it, But I’ll be into that snow time of year too. Hehe.
That’s some set up. And those tractors are very popular. 54” blower ? I watch a few you tube channels that have those tractors.
You sure will like it.

Noel

Played around a bit this afternoon, got the Heald Hauler the Husqvarna and the Suburban out of the way then backed the Kubota into the area that I park the Husky and blower in, fit in fine have to watch the front end as the blower is a bit longer but got it in and out so that;s a good sign. Its a 55" blower don't know why 55 other than maybe it works out to a metric measurement, yes I've seen a few seems they pitch snow pretty good

Congratulations Gary! Very nice looking outfit and I think your really going to like it. The first time it snows your wife will wonder where you went. ;)
PS.
I had a Heald Trail Bronc for many years. If it had been a Hauler I would probably still have it.

What happened here? Was GB left unsupervised? :D Looks nice and it's the right color so your PK's won't be jealous. Can't wait to see some video of it blowing snow. Does it have heat in the cab or is that something you will add for winter?

What happened here? Was GB left unsupervised? :D Looks nice and it's the right color so your PK's won't be jealous. Can't wait to see some video of it blowing snow. Does it have heat in the cab or is that something you will add for winter?
No heat at the present time but I intend to install one of the Vevor diesel heaters as Chris did in his tractor right now I'm working on a rear view mirror

Back