JD 112 w/ Electic Lift

KennyP

In memory of Alice's Creator
Staff member
I picked this up last week. Has to be a 1974 year as it has the manual PTO clutch. Can't find a tag on it anywhere. It will need new fuel lines, battery and normal tinkering to get it to run. Has the 12 HP Kohler and the integeral hitch (sleeve). Looks like I am missing part of the lift linkage.

DSCN3748.JPG DSCN3749.JPG
DSCN3750.JPG DSCN3751.JPG
DSCN3752.JPG DSCN3753.JPG

The missing hitch linkage seems to be a part between the rod from the rock shaft and the linkage on the hitch, but I am not sure what goes there. Haven't found a parts list for this as yet.
Has a good set of 23x10.50 Firestones on the back. That makes 5 of those tires I have now.
Grille is missing, but I can deal with that right now. Hope to get it running before long. Hope the electric lift works, we'll see. If it's the type I think it is, I have an extra working motor for it.

Looking at the manual I have for the hitch, I am missing this part.
ScreenShot176.jpg

Amazing how they Spring back to life with just some mild TLC. Sounds great!!

I got the missing lift parts yesterday. Got that installed. Waiting for the lift switch.
DSCN3756.JPG

DSCN3757.JPG

I had to paint it, couldn't see that metallic looking paint.

It also has a spring assist on the lift. And the actuator does work, just a bad switch. It's on the way. I've driven it around quite a bit.

I had found one part on eBay and another at the Lebanon indoor show. Amazing how expensive those parts are getting.

I got the lift switch in the mail yesterday. Got it on between rain drops and the lift works good! Needs lubed under there, but I'll do that when I put the new fender pan isolaters on (when they get here). Also going to add in a ground from the pan to the frame so the tail lights will work.

Back