Kabota steering brakes???

Definitely frustrating to try and keep the tractor in line when using the FEL. I can manage to tap the left brake with my left foot, for a short time, but hitting the right brake is out of the question. I've tried, and believe me my old body doesn't twist like that! Maybe there are people out there with two right legs?:rolleyes: I even looked in the manual to see what it said. Only reference to braking is the parking brake, where they tell you to lock the pedals together when applying it. Seems like a really weird problem. Maybe I'm missing something here??

I used a slightly larger Kabota at a previous job. That was quite a while back but, if my memory is correct, that tractor had a lock for the travel pedal. Can't remember having any difficulty using the brakes then. I know I used them quite a bit as my main use of it was plowing snow. I think it also had a clutch pedal on the left (?)(even though it had a hydro foot pedal pedal on the right side) with both brakes also located on the right.

I wonder.if they could be moved. Or maybe they already have been.

I wonder.if they could be moved. Or maybe they already have been.
I was using the tractor quite a bit today and was wondering about if they could be moved. It was purchased new, by the company, so I know they are in the original location. Looked under the floor plate but really didn't have much time today for contemplating anything. I did notice that the brake pedals would not be interchangeable for a left side application because of the bends in the pedal arms. Not my tractor and it's the usual company attitude of "If it ain't broke".... you know the rest!:confused:

Back