Looks like we have SPAM!

I still like it, in fact just had some the other day. Love a slice fried along with eggs and toast for breakfast.

When someone said they don't like something, Mother always said "You haven't ever been hungry". I didn't argue then and won't now. Only two items I will not eat is Mexican food, and soup. Thick stew is fine but soupy soup, no way.

I still like it, in fact just had some the other day. Love a slice fried along with eggs and toast for breakfast.

When someone said they don't like something, Mother always said "You haven't ever been hungry". I didn't argue then and won't now. Only two items I will not eat is Mexican food, and soup. Thick stew is fine but soupy soup, no way.
I like some Mexican food, but not all. I like soup, but always plenty of crackers in it....I don't care for watery soup either. Not eaten Spam forever, but fried was good, and I also like it with eggs!

I like spam so many different types in cans now adays. One of my favorites has bacon in it.
spam-with-real-hormel-bacon-455.png

I am not a fan of the hot pepper types likei this black pepper one or the hot pepper one.

pepper-it-into-all-your-favorite-dishes.jpg

I like spam diced up in 1/4 inch chunks and mixed in fresh from the boiling water elbow Mac with gralic powder stired in.

A favorite quick snack is a couple slices of hickory smoked spam between a English muffin slathered with butter the real stuff made from real cream, salted.
Hickory-Smoke-SPAM-455.png

I also like the slivered orginal spam mixed in with mashed potatoes and sweet corn.

Here is a soup that isn't really watery and tastes great.
Creamy Gnocchi Soup Recipe | SPAM® Brand

Yup this one is made with turkey meat that has been oven roasted.
spam-oven-roasted-turkey-455.png

I like it sliced about a 1/2 inch thick and put on home made bread slathered with mayo.
Taste just like real left over thanks giving turkey to me.

I stay away from these as far away as I can. Yes I like mexicon food up to a point. Not a fan of the stuff from thr mexican phone company.

spam-hot-and-spicy-455.png

spam_jalapeno-455.png

I feel this one is to salty for me and I love salt.

Spam-Teriyaki-455.png

Here is a link to some spam recepts.

Spam Hacks: 12+ Things to Do with SPAM

:D Al

Back