Made a new friend!

Razorback

Tractorologist
I was out and about Tuesday when I saw this:
D7187418-33C1-45CD-A383-023B7AE4FF0D.jpeg

The guy probably thought I was stalking him!

I followed him for a bit, then he finally stopped and I introduced myself. We talked for awhile and I found out that he also has a Wheel Horse C160 like I have. Some day soon, we will get together so he can compare mine side-by-side to help him figure out some wiring a PO had done. Sounds like it won’t start..... might be a simple safety switch problem like mine had? We’ll see.
Anyway, I don’t think he is a Power King expert by any means, but it sounded like he picked up that one for a song sometime back.

I chased a guy down with a Sears Big Wheel mini bike in the back of a scrap truck. When he pulled in the gas station and I got out and asked him if he wanted to sell it for a 100 bucks rather than scrap it he told me to get lost.

It was a shame since you don't see many, and that one was mostly unmolested minus the missing motor and chain guards.

I chased a guy down with a Sears Big Wheel mini bike in the back of a scrap truck. When he pulled in the gas station and I got out and asked him if he wanted to sell it for a 100 bucks rather than scrap it he told me to get lost.

It was a shame since you don't see many, and that one was mostly unmolested minus the missing motor and chain guards.
He was nuts! It couldn't have brought over $10!

Back